Back in the U.S., GrateFULL!

Hello Friends and Family!

I am so grateFULL for your prayers, which carried me to Romania and back..... my heart is full, my spirit overflowing, and my energies excited!!

Please click on the "Smilebox" to the right of this posting to see a few of the people impacted by YOUR partnership in Elder Orphan Care!

As you continue to pray, please remember the following:

1. We are shipping a container to Romania October 1st. I'll be sending a list of needed items out soon!

2. I return to Romania October 7th!

3. I am traveling to Illinois and Indiana July 28 - August 9th. I have the privilege of speaking to churches and individuals about what God is doing through Elder Orphan Care.

4. My prayer is to have my salary support raised by the end of September.

Thank you, or in Romanian: "Multumesc!" and God bless you ABUNDANTLY!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...