Please be on the lookout for:
- New, plastic slip-on shoes (no flip-flops)
- New tennis shoes with velcro straps
- New or gently used blankets
- New or gently used sweatpants and slacks with elastic waistbands
- New or gently used sweaters
- New disposable under pads for beds
- Boxes of incontinence briefs
- New or gently used large plastic storage bins
- Boxes of non-sterile medical gloves
- Clothes drying racks
- Fitted bottom sheets, twin size, extra long (dorm room size)
- Dollar Store reading glasses
SO grateful to all of you who have helped us mark items off the list! To date we have 9 wheelchairs, 9 transfer boards, 70 pillboxes, 23 bed trays, boxes of socks, a variety of heel protectors, wedge pillows, wound care supplies, etc. YAY!
Ann Wayne and Serena Haneline are doing a great job getting the word out about our Christmas Shoeboxes for the Elderly, and Janna Syester has a great Fall Fundraiser planned for September 25th (some tickets are still available). Details about the shoeboxes and fundraiser can be found on previous posts on this blog.
Today I am praying that God blesses each of you abundantly....and then m o r e !