"Yay, God!"

"Yay, God!" is my version of "Praise the Lord!" And I've had many reasons to shout "Yay, God!" recently:

EOC at Crossroads Kids Missions Week 2012
I presented EOC at Central Baptist Church in Kannapolis to a wonderful group of women who have hearts for missions.

I taught 25 youth about Elder Orphan Care during Crossroads Kids Missions Week. They packed 106 bags with donated personal care items for the elderly in Romania. Later we visited an assisted living and shared with some  “Older Children of God” :)
Youth praying for personal care bags going to Romania


I'm grateful for free storage at Evangel Worship Center’s Warehouse! We have lots of boxes ready to load on the container we’ll ship to Romania in October.

I have received overwhelming gifts of clothing, technology, funds and encouragement from dear friends and supporters!
Sharing God's love with elderly friends locally

I presented EOC at the Virginia Seniors Fellowship in Charlottesville, made new friends and visited “old” ones!


I've been released from medical care, so I can FLY!

I'm traveling to Illinois, Indiana and Florida, June 29 – July 16, speaking about EOC and visiting family and friends.

I get to share about EOC at Brookdale Baptist women’s event August 4th. What a great send off, because I am…..

Nurse Crini, me, Pastor Viorel in Dumbrava, Romania
Booked to fly to Romania August 6th!  YAY GOD!

Specific prayer requests for June/July Trip:

**Safe travels and good health 
**Clear, enthusiastic, God-honoring presentations 
**Hearts touched and moved to action for what God is doing in Romania
**Lots of Jesus’ joy spread and received

Three other requests:

Do any of my friends in the Orlando area have a car I could borrow July 8-13?

As you know, I raise my support, and I am not fully funded.  Even though I am staying in homes, borrowing vehicles, etc., there are other expenses associated with my summer EOC trips. After praying, if you feel led to donate towards the trips, (or become a monthly supporter), please click HERE to make a tax-deductable donation. Be sure to put my name in the comments box. God bless you BIG!

"God Will Provide"
Pastor Viorel and Florica, who care for the elderly in Dumbrava, live by faith.  This winter they took in an additional 34 homeless, so they are caring for over 100 now. I will be taking a financial gift to them in August and we will be praying and planning for expansion and other needs. If you would like to make a donation to the amazing work that Pastor Viorel is doing, please click HERE and put “EOC” in the comments box. Thank you for making God smile....

Food, fun and fundraising at Fair Meadow Bakes, Sept. 2011
AND! Save the date:  EOC's 2nd Annual Fair Meadows Bake Fundraiser:  Saturday September 22!


Grateful. Very!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. May God bless you Kim for all the ways you are representing Christ to others in order to bring glory to God. I pray that God multiplies your finances so that you have abundance to share with others, that He keeps you safe and healthy on your travels, your times of rest are sweet, and that the work you are doing now will affect generations to come. God loves His children deeply and you are evidence of that in how you care for His children. GO KIM! We are praying for you! Nancy Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for all you are doing, Kim. I pray blessings of all kinds on you and those who've helped you and on the elder orphans too. Bless you! Gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...