Grateful is the Word!

As I reflect on 2011, one word stands out above all: grateful.

In 2011 my job was eliminated, but my calling was confirmed.

My car was totaled, but my life was spared.

SO MUCH was accomplished for the glory of God and the good of Elder Orphan Care.

I am grateful!

Below are a few photos that illustrate my gratefulness!


Old friends and new friends!


The generosity of so many wonderful people! December 5 - 15, Andy Baker and others will be distributing the items and gifts shipped to Romania in October! YAY GOD!


Sharing the joy of the Lord with formerly homeless elderly in Romania!


Opportunities to talk about what God is doing through Elder Orphan Care!


Praising God for bringing me through this alive, and in one piece!


Looking forward to many more years serving the precious elderly of Romania!

As 2011 comes to a close, I would greatly appreciate it if you would prayerfully consider making a donation to Elder Orphan Care and/or sending a monthly or one-time gift to be used as a part of my salary/support. You can make donations online at www.remember-the-children.org. Click on "donate," "become an outreach partner" and then fill in your information. Be sure to specify the nature of your gift before clicking "send."

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND BEYOND!

Gratefully,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...